Where Do You See Yourself?
Well, Now What?
If you’re reading this, you probably found us because you’re searching for your next step after college. Great. We built this from personal experience — life after college is hard. And jumping to grad school is way too expensive. Instead, try this…
EXP.LAB FOR STUDENTS
How It Works
Apply online for one of our university-affiliated programs, and meet our staff
Share the kinds of skills you’d like to learn and companies you’d like to work with
Select candidates will receive an interview invitation, and if approved, we’ll send you a formal offer to join
Start Your Curricular Track
Connect with peers and instructors who are in your cohort
Learn skills to prepare you for a full-time, 12-week work experience
Get matched with a global startup company that needs your skills
Spend 12 weeks working full-time while continuing to learn with your cohort
Deliver real projects with growing teams who are solving complex problems
Launch Your Next Step
Work with our team to prepare your portfolio, resume, and Linkedin profile
Learn how to interview and share your story
Connect with our network of industry partners
Stay connected with an Experience Lab Career Coach for 6 months after the program to help find your next step
From Business Admin to Marketing Guru
Where will you go?
Our Connector Network
Ok, how Much?
Many college students graduate without confidence for their next step. Some bounce between jobs and others consider grad school as a “safe” or “smart” next step after college. But in many cases, they’re just adding to their debt load without a clear goal. Experience Lab is designed as a way to launch students into the marketplace without the grand expense of another degree and with no hidden fees or additional expenses.
Here’s what’s included in your program fee:
- One-on-one support to connect you with a 12-week virtual Field Experience
- Three months of personalized online coursework to help you prepare for your Field Experience and to build your professional portfolio
- All required physical materials and resources are shipped to your place of residence
- Intensive all-class virtual retreat focused on your chosen curricular track (Meetup!)
- Weekly instructor calls to offer support throughout your courses and Field Experience
- Bi-monthly online events such as panels, talks, workshops
- Certificate of completion from Experience Lab at Penn
- Workshops to help you navigate your career by making values-based decisions and tell your story through a portfolio, LinkedIn profile, and resume.
- Two sessions with Experience Lab Career Coaches to learn more about your industry and see where you might best fit.
- Three months of post-program professional support to help you prepare for interviews and connect you to companies interested in working with Experience Lab grads.
See What We're Doing with The University of Pennsylvania
© 2023 Experience Lab LLC
Establish experience as a credible form of learning and equip students with the tools to transform our world with an inventive spirit.